Thursday, December 29, 2011

Eye on Holly Peers

Exclusive Interview With Holly Peers!

Its your boy Turd Ferguson now doing some interviews for the Repo Man. I contacted the super sexy Page 3 model Holly Jade Peers and when she said “yeah I’ll do it!” I damn near did a backflip! Check out this interview!

Turd Ferguson: Hi Holly! Thanks for taking the time to talk to me.
Holly Peers: Not a problem, I’ve heard some fun things about your interviews all the way across the pond.
TF: Awesome, lets start. So… what are your official measurements?
HP: My boobs are a 30F, waist 26 and are hips 34.
TF: Whoa!
TF: How often do you get hit on?
HP: I don’t feel like I get hit on very often! Maybe because I’m quite loud I scare men away!
TF: Be honest, have you ever weighed your boobs?
HP: No I never have! I’d imagine they’re quite heavy, I always get bad back.
TF: I happen to have a scale here, will you let me weigh them?
HP: HA! Your hands arent scales!

Read More......

No comments:

Post a Comment